FLF may refer to:
- Flensburg-Schäferhaus Airport, in Germany
- Flowery Field railway station, in England
- Freedom Leadership Foundation, a project of the Unification movement of Sun Myung Moon
- Frontline Force, a mod for the computer game Half-Life
- La Fayette-class frigate
- Luxembourg Football Federation (French: Fédération Luxembourgeoise de Football)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FLF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.