Jump to navigation Jump to search
FLP may refer to:
- Free Library of Philadelphia, public library in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- FLP impossibility proof - named after the authors Michael J. Fischer, Nancy Lynch, and Mike Paterson who were awarded a Dijkstra Prize for this significant work
- Family Limited Partnership, entities used to move wealth from one generation to another
- Foreign Languages Press, a Chinese publishing house
- Forever Living Products, an American multi-level marketing company
- Free Library of Philadelphia, in Pennsylvania, United States
- Farmer–Labor Party, a former party in the United States
- Fatherland Party (Norway), a former party (Norwegian: Fedrelandspartiet)
- Fiji Labour Party
- Finnish Rural Party, a former party (Swedish: Finlands landsbygdsparti)
- Le front de libération populaire, a former party in Quebec, Canada
- Popular Liberation Front (Spain), a former party (Spanish: Frente de Liberación Popular)
- Lugano–Ponte Tresa railway (Italian: Ferrovia Lugano–Ponte Tresa)
- Marion County Regional Airport, in Arkansas, United States
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre First Launch Pad, in India
- Windows Fundamentals for Legacy PCs (WinFLP)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FLP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.