|Operating system||CP/M 86, OS-9, FLEX, MS-DOS and CP/M 80|
|CPU||Intel 8088 (8 MHz) and MBL 68B09E (2 MHz)|
|Memory||128 KB (up to 1 MB)|
|Graphics||640 x 400, 640 x 200 with 8 colours|
The FM-11 (Fujitsu Micro 11) was a business computer announced by Fujitsu in November 1982. It is a higher-end model of their previous FM-8 computer, and was released simultaneously with the mass market FM-7 machine. The FM-11 series was intended to be used in offices.
Japanese characters can be displayed within a 16 x 16 pixels matrix.
The FM-11 range would be replaced with the 16-bit FM-16β series by the mid-1980s.
- 1982 — FM-11 EX: 6809 & 8088 microprocessors
- 1982 — FM-11 AD: 6809 micromprocessor only
- 1982 — FM-11 ST: economic version of the AD, with FDD as an option. Built-in ROM Basic.
- 1984 — FM-11 BS: 8088 microprocessor only
- 1984 — FM-11 AD2, OS-9 operating system
- 1985 — FM-11 AD2+: enhanced AD2 (256 KB RAM)
Multi Emulator Super System for Windows/Linux/Mac includes an FM-11 emulator.