FM (TV channel)
|Launched||September 30, 2015|
|Owned by||Fuse Media, LLC|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
(HD feed downgraded to letterboxed 480i for SDTVs)
|Dish Network||243 (SD)|
|AT&T U-verse||1535 (HD)|
FM (an initialism for Fuse Music) is an American music-oriented digital cable television network that launched on September 30, 2015. The network replaced NuvoTV, which was merged into Fuse on the same day.
At the 2015 upfronts, it was announced that NuvoTV will be folded into Fuse, as the network begins expanding beyond music programming and introduces a new programming slate targeting "New Young Americans". In addition, Fuse announced the launch of FM, a new music channel focusing on "up-and-coming, young, diverse talent".
On January 3, 2018, Verizon FiOS removed the channel from the lineup.
Unlike Fuse, FM primarily airs music programming, with non-music programming relegated to primetime viewing hours. Nonetheless, several shows that previously aired on NuvoTV, including acquired movies, shows, and stand-up comedy specials, initially remained on the schedule. FM also airs reruns of Fuse original programming.
- Big Boy's Neighborhood
- Crate Diggers
- FM19: Weekly Countdown
- Now Boarding
- Sole Searching
- Tiesto's in the Booth
Music video blocks
- The Bong Show
- Bubble Gum
- Dope $...
- Hella Old School
- The Jump On
- Sugar Rush
- Big Freedia: Queen of Bounce (Fuse Original)
- Clash of the Corps (Fuse Original)
- Complex X Fuse
- The Hollywood Puppet S...show (Fuse Original)
- Social Fabric (Fuse Original)
- Trivial Takedown (Fuse Original)
- Bondi Ink Tattoo
- Cash Cab (October 1, 2015)
- LA Ink (October 1, 2015)
- Miami Ink (January 1, 2016)
- New York Undercover (September 1, 2016)
- The PJs
- Rebel Without a Kitchen
- Saturday Morning Fever (Fuse Original)
- Stand Up and Deliver (October 1, 2015)
- Upfronts 2015: Nuvo TV to Meld into Fuse in Q3 Multichannel News, March 4, 2015
- Baron, Steve (2015-03-04). "Fuse Network Announces 2015-16 Programming Slate". Zap2it. Retrieved 2015-03-25.
- Umstead, R. Thomas (2015-03-04). "Upfronts 2015: Nuvo TV to Meld into Fuse in Q3". Multichannel News. NewBay Media. Retrieved 2015-03-25.
- Umstead, R. Thomas (2015-09-28). "Hilary Ready to Light Up a New 'Fuse'". Multichannel News. NewBay Media. Retrieved 2015-10-01.(Subscription required.)
- TV Listings - FM Zap 2 It
|This article about a television station in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|