Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up FOI or foi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FOI or Foi may refer to:
- Family Opera Initiative, an American opera company
- Fellowship of Isis, an international spiritual organization
- Forum Oratori Italiani, a Catholic youth organization
- Fruit of Islam, paramilitary wing of the Nation of Islam
- Swedish Defence Research Agency (Swedish: Totalförsvarets forskningsinstitut (FOI))
- Foi language, spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Freedom of information
- Saint Faith (Foy or sometimes Foi), a third-century French saint
- Foi, a village in Crăciunești, Romania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FOI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.