|Look up FOP or fop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fop is a pejorative term for a foolish man.
FOP or fop may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Feature-oriented positioning, in scanning microscopy
- Feature-oriented programming, in computer science, software product lines
- Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva, a connective tissue disease
- Formatting Objects Processor, a Java application
- The Fairly OddParents, an American television series
- Fellowship of Presbyterians, now The Fellowship Community, a Christian movement in the United States
- Festival of Praise, a music festival in Singapore
- Flowery orange pekoe, a grade of tea leaf
- Fop Smit (1777–1866), Dutch naval architect and shipbuilder
- Fraternal Order of Police, an American police union
- Fred. Olsen Production, a Norwegian gas and oil company
- Freedom of panorama, a concept in copyright law
- Morris Army Airfield, in Georgia, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FOP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.