From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from FRET)
|Look up fret in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fret is a raised portion on the neck of a stringed instrument.
Fret or FRET may also refer to:
- Förster resonance energy transfer or fluorescence resonance energy transfer; a chemiluminescent phenomenon with applications in biology and chemistry
- Fret (architecture), a repeated geometric ornament, forming a frieze
- Fret (heraldry), a heraldic charge
- FRET (magazine), a free magazine about the pop music scene in the Netherlands
- SNCF Fret, the rail freight organisation of the SNCF
- Fretter, an American electronics retailer
- Fretting, wear and corrosion damage at the asperities of contact surfaces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.