FRP may refer to:
- Progress Party (Denmark) (Danish: Fremskridtspartiet)
- Progress Party (Norway) (Norwegian: Fremskrittspartiet)
- Federal Republic of the Philippines
- Fluorescence recovery protein, a protein found in cyanobacteria
- Formyl peptide receptor, a class of compound found in many organisms, involved in chemical sensing and immune reactions
- Free radical polymerization, a common form of polymerization
- FairPoint Communications, an American telecommunications company
- Family resource program, Canadian programs to support families
- Fantasy role-playing, a variety of Role-playing game
- Fibre-reinforced plastic, a composite material
- Franco-Provençal language, a dialect of French spoken in western Switzerland and adjacent parts of France and Italy
- Free Russian Press (1853-1867), a Russian-language publisher in Great Britain
- Functional reactive programming, a computer programming method
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FRP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.