Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh
(Redirected from FRSE)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh|
|Sponsored by||Royal Society of Edinburgh|
The Fellowship is split into four broad sectors, covering the full range of physical and life sciences, arts, humanities, social sciences, education, professions, industry, business and public life.
A: Life Sciences
- A1: Biomedical and Cognitive Sciences
- A2: Clinical Sciences
- A3: Organismal and Environmental Biology
- A4: Cell and Molecular Biology
B: Physical, Engineering and Informatic Sciences
- B1: Physics and Astronomy
- B2: Earth Sciences and Chemistry
- B3: Engineering
- B4: Informatics, Mathematics and Statistics
C: Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- C1: Language, Literature and History
- C2: Philosophy, Theology and Law
- C3: History, Theory and Practice of the Creative and Performing Arts
- C4: Economics and Social Sciences
D: Business, Public Service and Public Engagement
- D1: Public Engagement and Understanding
- D2: Professional, Educational and Public Sector Leadership
- D3: Private Sector Leadership
- Anon (2016). "Fellows of the Royal Society of Edinburgh (FRSE)". Edinburgh: royalsoced.org.uk.
- Anon (2016). "RSE Fellows as at 15/03/2016" (PDF). Edinburgh: Royal Society of Edinburgh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-30.
- O'Connor, John J.; Robertson, Edmund F. (2016). "Fellows of the Royal Society of Edinburgh". www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk. MacTutor History of Mathematics archive.
- Part I
- Part II