From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FTP, the File Transfer Protocol, is a standard network protocol.
FTP may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Free-to-play, a video game business model
- Full Tilt Poker, an online poker room
- Foster the People, an American indie pop band
- "F.T.P.", a song from the album Xodus by X Clan
- "F.T.P.", a song Fack the Police from the album Straight Outta Compton by NWA
- Foiled twisted pair
- FTP Software, a defunct American software company
- International Workshop on First-Order Theorem Proving
- Faulkes Telescope Project, an astronomy education progject
- Federal Theatre Project, an American New Deal project
- Field training program
- Financial Transactions Plan of the International Monetary Fund
- Francs-Tireurs et Partisans, a French Resistance movement during World War II
- Funds transfer pricing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.