Jump to navigation Jump to search
FTP, the File Transfer Protocol, is a standard network protocol.
FTP may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Free-to-play, a video game business model
- Full Tilt Poker, an online poker room
- Foster the People, an American indie pop band
- "F.T.P.", a song from the album Xodus by X Clan
- "F.T.P.", a song Fuck tha Police from the album Straight Outta Compton by NWA
- Foiled twisted pair
- FTP Software, a defunct American software company
- International Workshop on First-Order Theorem Proving
- Faulkes Telescope Project, an astronomy education project
- Federal Theatre Project, an American New Deal project
- Field training program
- Financial Transactions Plan of the International Monetary Fund
- Francs-Tireurs et Partisans, a French Resistance movement during World War II
- Funds transfer pricing
- Functional Threshold Power for cycling
- Failure to Prosecute, occurs in a legal case when a claimant fails to continue to pursue an action but does not withdraw the claim
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.