FTSE/Athex Large Cap
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Foundation||23 September 1997|
|Exchanges||Athens Stock Exchange|
As of 26 May 2018[update] the stocks comprising this index are: Viohalco, Coca-Cola HBC AG, EYDAP, Terna Energy, Lamda Development S.A., Hellenic Petroleum, Gr. Sarantis S.A, GEK Terna, Titan Cement, ADMIE Public Power Corporation, Mytilineos Holdings, OTE, OPAP, Motor Oil Hellas, Jumbo S.A., Piraeus Port Authority (OLP), Eurobank Ergasias, Alpha Bank, National Bank of Greece, Piraeus Bank, Folli Follie, Hellenic Exchanges Group, Grivalia Properties R.E.I.C., Aegean Airlines.
Former members in recent history include Ellaktor, Metka (Metal Constructions of Greece S.A.), Attica Bank, Fourlis S.A., ATEbank, Bank of Cyprus, Cosmote, Corinth Pipeworks, Emporiki Bank, EYDAP, Frigoglass, Intralot, Marfin Investment Group, Marfin Popular Bank/Cyprus Popular Bank, Greek Postal Savings Bank/TT Hellenic Postbank etc.
The Athens Exchange uses the symbol FTSE for this index. The Bloomberg code for this index is FTASE ; the ISIN is GRI99201A006 . Financial Times uses the symbol FTS:ATH for this index; Yahoo! Finance uses the symbol FTSE.AT .
The index was launched on 23 September 1997 it was created by FTSE International Ltd. Until December 3, 2012 this index consisted of 20 companies and it was called FTSE/Athex 20. From 3 December 2012 to 19 June 2017 it consisted of 25 stocks. From 19 June 2017 to 18 December 2018 it consisted of 26 members. Since 18 December 2018 it consists once again of 25 members.;
- April 2016
On 11 April 2016 the index closed at 152.96 points.
|Company||Traded as||Market Sector|
|ADMIE (IPTO) HOLDING S.A.||Athex: ADMIE||Conventional Electricity|
|Aegean Airlines||Athex: AEGN||Airlines|
|Alpha Bank||Athex: ALPHA||Banks|
|Coca-Cola HBC AG||Athex: EEE||Soft Drinks|
|Hellenic Petroleum||Athex: ELPE||Integrated Oil and Gas|
|National Bank of Greece||Athex: ETE||Banks|
|Eurobank Ergasias||Athex: EUROB||Banks|
|Hellenic Exchanges Group||Athex: EXAE||Investment Services|
|Folli Follie||Athex: FFGRP||Specialty Retailers|
|GEK Terna||Athex: GEKTERNA||Heavy Construction|
|Grivalia Properties R.E.I.C.||Athex: GRIV||Specialty REITs|
|OTE||Athex: HTO||Fixed Line Telecommunications|
|Lamda Development S.A.||Athex: LAMDA||Real Estate Holding & Development|
|Motor Oil Hellas||Athex: MOH||Exploration & Production|
|Mytilineos Holdings||Athex: MYTIL||Nonferrous Metals|
|Piraeus Port Authority S.A.||Athex: PPA||Transportation Services|
|Public Power Corporation||Athex: PPC||Conventional Electricity|
|Gr. Sarantis S.A.||Athex: SAR||Personal Products|
|Terna Energy||Athex: TENERGY||Alternative Electricity|
|Titan Cement||Athex: TITK||Construction Materials and Fixtures|
|Piraeus Bank||Athex: TPEIR||Banks|
|Viohalco||Athex: VIO||Diversified Industrials|
Notes and references
- "FTSE: Index overview". Helex.gr. Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- "FTASE Quote - FTSE/Athens Stock Exchange Large Cap Index - Bloomberg Markets". Bloomberg.com. 2012-12-03. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "FTSE/Athens Stock Exchange 20 Index | ISIN GRI99201A006 | WKN A1RRGZ". Finanzen.handelsblatt.com. 2015-09-16. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "ATHENS SE FTSE/ASE 20 chart, prices and performance - FT.com". Markets.ft.com. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "FTSE.AT: Summary for FTSE/ATHEX LARGE CA- Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. 2015-11-18. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "ATHEX: Local stocks shed 0.11 pct on day of thin trading". ekathimerini.com. 11 April 2015. Retrieved 14 April 2015.
- Some shares of this company are traded as Athex: TITP
- "FTSE: Index composition (May 25, 2018)". Hellenic Exchanges Group. 25 May 2018. Retrieved 27 May 2018.
- "Symbols of the companies in the Athens Stock Exchange". Hellenic Exchanges. Retrieved 15 January 2015.
- "FTSE/Athens Stock Exchange Large Cap Index". Bloomberg. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "FTSE/ATHEX Index Series Semi-Annual Review". FTSE. 10 November 2014. Retrieved 15 January 2015.
- "FTSE/ATHEX Index Series homepage". FTSE. Retrieved 15 January 2015.