FTSE 250 Index
|Exchanges||London Stock Exchange|
|Constituents||250 (consisting of 101 to 350)|
|Market cap||£394.6 billion|
(as at 31 July 2017)
|Weighting method||Capitalisation-weighted index|
|Website||FTSE UK Index Series|
The FTSE 250 Index (// FUUT-see) is a capitalisation-weighted index consisting of the 101st to the 350th largest companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. Promotions and demotions to and from the index occur quarterly in March, June, September, and December. The Index is calculated in real-time and published every minute.
Related indices are the FTSE 100 Index (which lists the largest 100 companies), the FTSE 350 Index (which combines the FTSE 100 and 250), the FTSE SmallCap Index and the FTSE All-Share Index (an aggregation of the FTSE 100 Index, the FTSE 250 Index and the FTSE SmallCap Index).
The following table lists the FTSE 250 companies after the changes on 22 September 2021.
- FTSE 100
- FTSE All-Share Index
- Fast Track 100 Sunday Times list of the 100 largest private (Non Listed) companies.
- Top Track 250 Sunday Times list of the 250 Mid-market (Non-Listed) companies.
- FTSE 250 Factsheet
- "FTSE All-Share Index Series Constituents, Weightings & Performance" (PDF). FTSE Group. 30 September 2008. Archived from the original (PDF) on 12 February 2012. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "John Laing Group (UK): Constituent Deletion - Update: Changes in FTSE UK Index Series". 17 September 2021. Retrieved 21 September 2021.
- "FTSE 250 constituents shares prices". London Stock Exchange. Retrieved 2018-09-28.