Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||396.421 g·mol−1|
|3D model (JSmol)|
FUB-PB-22 is an Anlage II controlled substance in Germany. It was scheduled in Japan in July 2014.
As of October 2015 FUB-PB-22 is a controlled substance in China.
It is also banned in Sweden.
- "FUB-PB-22". Southern Association of Forensic Scientists. Archived from the original on 27 May 2015. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- Uchiyama N, Shimokawa Y, Kikura-Hanajiri R, Demizu Y, Goda Y, Hakamatsuka T (February 2015). "N-OH-EDMA, and a cathinone derivative dimethoxy-α-PHP, newly identified in illegal products". Forensic Toxicology. 33 (2): 244–259. doi:10.1007/s11419-015-0268-7. PMC 4525202. PMID 26257833.
- Hess C, Schoeder CT, Pillaiyar T, Madea B, Müller CE (1 July 2016). "Pharmacological evaluation of synthetic cannabinoids identified as constituents of spice". Forensic Toxicology. 34 (2): 329–343. doi:10.1007/s11419-016-0320-2. PMC 4929166. PMID 27429655.
- "关于印发《非药用类麻醉药品和精神药品列管办法》的通知" (in Chinese). China Food and Drug Administration. 27 September 2015. Archived from the original on 1 October 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Cannabinoider föreslås bli klassificerade som hälsofarlig vara". Folkhälsomyndigheten. 28 May 2014. Retrieved 23 July 2015.