(Redirected from FUS)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fus or FUS may refer to:
- FUS (gene) ("Fused In Sarcoma"), a gene encoding an RNA-binding protein found in human cancers
- Fath Union Sport, a football club in Rabat, Morocco
- Feline urologic syndrome, any disease affecting the bladder or urethra of a cat
- Fire Underwriters Survey, a Canadian risk management company
- First Unitarian Society of Madison, a church in Madison, Wisconsin, United States
- Focused ultrasound (High-intensity focused ultrasound), a therapeutic technique
- Franciscan University of Steubenville, a private Catholic university in Steubenville, Ohio, United States
- Franklin University Switzerland, a private liberal arts university in Lugano, Switzerland
- Frente Único Socialista (Socialist Single Front) (1938), a temporary political alliance in Bolivia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.