From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from FUS)
|Look up fus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fus or FUS may refer to:
- FUS (gene)
- Fath Union Sport, a Moroccan football club
- Feline urologic syndrome
- Fire Underwriters Survey, a Canadian risk management company
- First Unitarian Society of Madison, in Wisconsin, United States
- Focused ultrasound
- Franciscan University of Steubenville, in Ohio, United States
- Franklin University Switzerland
- United Socialist Front (Spanish: Frente Unión Socialista), a defunct political alliance in Bolivia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.