|Developer(s)||Luis Hector Peraza Gonzalez|
2.0.43f / 4 May 2003
|License||GNU General Public License|
FVWM95 was for a while a rather popular window manager; for example, Red Hat Linux 5.0 used it as the default. It is no longer as popular, nor is it well-maintained or included in modern Linux distributions. FVWM98 is a derivative of FVWM95 that is designed to look like Windows 98 instead of Windows 95.
- Windows 95-like appearance.
- Taskbar for quick window switching.
- Virtual desktop support.
- Most features from FVWM 2 (may not include absolute latest bleeding-edge capabilities).
- "fvwm95". Debian Package Tracking System. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "#397512 fvwm95 doesn't understand utf-8 locales at all". Debian Bug report logs. Retrieved 27 September 2016.