|Full name||Fußballverein 1913 Lauda e. V.|
|League||Verbandsliga Baden (VI)|
FV Lauda is a German association football club from the city of Lauda-Königshofen, Baden-Württemberg, established on 28 March 1913. It briefly became part of Turnverein Lauda in 1920 before becoming independent again on 5 June 1923.
Throughout the late 1970s and into the 1980s, FV fielded strong sides in the Verbandsliga Baden (V) and managed to break through to play as part of the Oberliga Baden-Württemberg (IV) on three separate occasions in 1981, 1985, and 1997.
The team's longest turn in Oberliga play was from 1997–2006, which included a second-place finish in 2000. The club struggled on being relegated to the Verbandsliga in 2006, earning only lower table finishes there, and was sent down to the Landesliga Odenwald (VII) after a 15th-place result in 2011. A championship at this level in 2015, when the club remeined undefeated all season and won 28 of its 30 season games, took the club back up to the Verbandsliga.
The club's honours:
|2005–06||Oberliga Baden-Württemberg||17th ↓|
|2010–11||Verbandsliga Baden||15th ↓|
|2014–15||Landesliga Odenwald||1st ↑|
- With the introduction of the Regionalligas in 1994 and the 3. Liga in 2008 as the new third tier, below the 2. Bundesliga, all leagues below dropped one tier.
|↑ Promoted||↓ Relegated|
- Grüne, Hardy (2001). Enzyklopädie des deutschen Ligafußballs 7. Vereinslexikon. Kassel: Agon-Sportverlag. ISBN 978-3-89784-147-5.
- Landesliga Odenwald (German) fupa.net, accessed: 18 June 2015
- Das deutsche Fußball-Archiv (German) Historical German domestic league tables
- Fussball.de – Ergebnisse Archived 18 May 2011 at the Wayback Machine. (German) Tables and results of all German football leagues