London, United Kingdom
Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis
|Denis Peganov (Development Director)|
|Services||Online Forex trading, precious metals trading, CFDs, cryptocurrency trading|
Number of employees
|Website||FXOpen Markets Limited
FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
FXOpen Company Russia
FXOpen LP Limited
FXOpen is a retail and institutional forex broker offering online trading services via the MetaTrader 4 trading platform with registered headquarters in several locations, including London, United Kingdom. It provides access to the electronic communication network (ECN) to execute trades in currencies, precious metals, CFDs and cryptocurrencies. FXOpen companies operate in Australia, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis and the United Kingdom and have representatives in a number of other countries.
In December 2011, the company moved its registered head office to Auckland.
In August 2014, FXOpen NZ Limited stopped issuing derivatives to retail customers and the company was deregistered from the financial services provider register. In July 2015, New Zealand revoking its registration from the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme. Since 2015, FXOpen LP Limited (New Zealand) a limited partnership, provides trading technology platform to wholesale customers. 
FXOpen provides traders with proprietary designed One Click Trading Level2 Plugin software (OCTL). The tool was released in February 2013 and is regarded as the Level2 application update optimizing the order execution process in the MT4 platform.
FXOpen is made up of a number of companies registered in a number of different jurisdictions and operating under the same brand name.
FXOpen Company Russia (Russian: ООО «ОТКРЫТЫЙ ФОРЭКС»), based in Moscow, is FXOpen official agent in Russia. Its general director, Yelena Isayeva, is a permanent member of the Presidium of the Advisory Council of the Budget and Financial Markets Committee of Council of the Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation. The company is also a member of the Financial Commission, an industry self-regulatory organization that provides a third party dispute resolution service to the retail Forex industry.
The company has used sponsorship to promote itself and these have included:
- Helped to organise and promote the FXOpen Path of Ascension tournament in 2010 and similar eSports championships. FXOpen sponsored its own StarCraft II professional team in 2010-2013. FXOpen sponsored the StarCraft II championship winning team in the 1st Hong Kong e-Sports Tournament.
- Motorsports activities, in particular, drifting.
- Regional Forex championships in the framework of its ForexCup project.
- "Working at FXOpen". Glassdoor.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "FXOpen Forex Broker". EarnForex.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Australian financial services licensing". ASIC. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "579202 - FXOpen Ltd". FCA. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "ООО "ОТКРЫТЫЙ ФОРЭКС" - Москва". B2B-Project.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "International Association of Forex Traders". tradersunion.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Innovations for traders’ sake". World Finance. 4 January 2011. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- Greenberg, Michael (12 October 2009). "FXOpen keeps up with the innovation - launches first ever ECN PAMM accounts based on Metatrader 4". FinanceMagnates. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- Nikolova, Maria (21 August 2013). "FXOpen to Launch STP Accounts". Forexbrokerz.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- Greenberg, Michael (27 March 2013). "FXOpen granted FSA license". FinanceMagnates. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "FXOpen Launches Crypto Accounts". FXOpen. 17 February 2014. Retrieved 10 June 2016.
- "FXOPEN NP LIMITED (Registered)". Companies Office of New Zealand. Retrieved 10 June 2016.
- Patterson, Jeff (29 May 2015). "FXOpen Launches Sixteen CFDs, Commodity Products for ECN Accounts". FinanceMagnates. Retrieved 10 June 2016.
- Nikolova, Maria (17 September 2013). "FXOpen Releases Updated Plugin for One Click Trading, Market Depth". Forexbrokerz.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "FXOpen TickTrader for Android". Google Play. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Совет Федерации Федерального Собрания Российской Федерации" (in Russian). The Council of the Federation. Archived from the original on 16 April 2015. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Anchors Aweigh! Financial Commission Unveils Its First 5 Members". FinanceMagnates. 10 September 2013.
- "FXOpen Path of Ascension - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia". Wiki.teamliquid.net. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "FXOpen e-Sports - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia". Wiki.teamliquid.net. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "1st Hong Kong Esports Tournament - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia". Wiki.teamliquid.net. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- Zhelev, Stanimir (23 June 2011). "FxOpen sponsors the biggest drift competition in Europe". Forexbrokerz.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "FXOpen Says Chinese Forex Championship Was Great Response to Recent Tournament in Russia" (Press release). Reuters. 14 March 2014. Retrieved 16 April 2015.