F Minus (comics)
|Current status / schedule||running|
|Syndicate(s)||United Features Syndicate|
|Publisher(s)||Andrews McMeel Publishing|
F Minus is a horizontally oriented single panel comic strip by Tony Carrillo, started when he was a sophomore at Arizona State University. It ran daily in The State Press, an independent newspaper at ASU, from 2002 until 2004, when Carrillo graduated.
Having won a development deal with United Features Syndicate through the contest, syndication of F Minus (in daily newspapers) began on April 17, 2006 in 75 newspapers throughout the United States.
There are two collections of F Minus.
|F Minus||September 1, 2007||Andrews McMeel Publishing||ISBN 978-0-7407-6839-2|
|This Can't Be Legal: An F Minus Collection||March 17, 2009||Andrews McMeel Publishing|
- mtvU (December 2004). "The Best of F Minus". Retrieved 2007-02-15.
- Michael Grady (2006-04-17). "Cartoonist graduates to the big time with an 'F Minus'". East Valley Tribune. Retrieved 2007-02-15.
- "News from the NCS". The National Cartoonists Society. 2007. Archived from the original on 2007-10-11. Retrieved 2007-11-18.
- "Best Syndicated Comic Strip (2007)". Phoenix New Times. 2007. Retrieved 2007-11-18.
- Author's web site
- F Minus on gocomics.com
- United Features Syndicate page on F Minus
- Dark Party Review Interview with Tony Carrillo
|This comic strip–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|