F Sharp Software Foundation
|Type||501(c)(3) non-profit organization|
|Purpose||Promote, protect, and advance the F# programming language, and to support and facilitate the growth of a diverse and international community of F# programmers.|
|Headquarters||Nevada, United States|
|Reed Copsey, Jr.|
Vice Chairperson of the Board of Trustees
The F# Software Foundation (FSSF) is a non-profit organization devoted to the F# programming language. It was founded at the beginning of 2013 and became a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in December 2014. The mission of the foundation is to foster development of the F# community and is responsible for various processes within the F# community, including assisting development of the core F# distribution and libraries, managing intellectual rights, and raising funds.
The current Board of Trustees and Officers of the FSSF are listed below:
- Chairperson of the Board of Trustees: Reed Copsey, Jr.
- Vice Chairperson of the Board of Trustees: Chet Husk
- Secretary: Mathias Brandewinder
- Treasurer: Paulmichael Blasucci
- Executive Director: Reed Copsey, Jr.
- Technical Advisor: Don Syme
Board of Trustees
- Mathias Brandewinder
- Phillip Carter
- Dave Curylo
- Alena Hall
- Chet Husk
- Stachu Korick
- Gina Maini
- Enrico Sada
- Gien Verschatse
- "Board Meeting Minutes". fsharp.org. Retrieved 18 November 2017.
- "About the F# Software Foundation". Retrieved 2015-01-01.
- "Introducing the F# Software Foundation (InfoQ)". Retrieved 2015-01-01.
- "F# Foundation: Taking Microsoft's F# Language to a Higher Ground (eWeek)". Retrieved 2015-01-01.
- "The F# Core Engineering Group". Retrieved 2015-01-01.
- "Announcing a preview of F# 4.0 and the Visual F# Tools in VS 2015". Retrieved 2015-01-01.
- "Officers and Trustees". F# Software Foundation. Retrieved 2018-01-19.