Fa11out live performance in 2009.
|Also known as||Fallout|
|Origin||Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Occupation(s)||Record producers, Musicians, Visual Performers|
Fa11out are a drum and bass group from Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina consisting of Irfan Brkovic and Senad Nurkanovic formed in 2007. They produce electronic music and work as promoters of drum and bass in their region. Their live act is consisted of live visuals together with progressive drum and bass music. The group collaborate with Optiv, BTK, CZA, Cause 4 Concern, Vegas BCUK & Bad Company UK on album artworks and motion graphics designs for new releases. In 2017 they open Skinlab tattoo studio along with DJ Optiv performance in their hometown Tuzla. Fa11out have released music on Cause 4 Concern and Bad Taste Recordings from UK.
Senad and Irfan met during studying at Academy in 2007. and quickly bonded over their passion for skating and listening to music. Irfan enjoyed music from Aphex Twin, while Senad was part of metal band and primarily listened to metal music. In that time Senad was producing hardcore techno under Violent Shit. They changed the name to Fa11out and continue to produce drum and bass known as Techstep and Neurofunk. Inspiration for them is Bosnian War they were in and atomic wars in world history. In 2009 while still studying media production they started to organize music events in order to promote drum and bass culture.
- "FA11OUT on Resident Advisor". www.fa11out.com. Retrieved 2017-12-30.
- "BAD TASTE NIGHT 2: Još jedan DnB spektakl u Tuzli". Fashion.Beauty.Love. 2017-01-10. Retrieved 2017-12-30.
- Semir Omerovic (2013-11-21), FA11OUT Live Audio and Video Performance in Sarajevo, retrieved 2017-12-30
- http://tuzlanski.ba (2017-07-25). "Tuzla dobija novi Tattoo studio: Na otvaranju će nastupiti legendarni DJ Optiv (VIDEO)". Tuzlanski.ba (in Croatian). Retrieved 2017-12-30.
- "Fa11out and Vegas Unleash the Beast on "Black Bones" | Bassrush". Bassrush. 2017-03-21. Retrieved 2017-12-30.
- "FA11OUT | Exitmusic". www.exitmusic.rs. Retrieved 2017-12-30.
|This drum and bass music related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|