2012 Summer Release
|Operating system||Ubuntu Linux, Mac OS-X, Microsoft Windows|
|Available in||available in over 19 languages|
|License||Commercial, free version available for download|
Fabasoft Folio is a software solution for content management and document management, developed by the company Fabasoft, who have their head office in Linz, Austria. The product enables the capture, management and archiving of documents as well as the automation of business processes.
Folio was the worldwide first and is currently the only software product to be certified according to MoReq2, the European standard for records management. The manufacturer Fabasoft is certified according to ISO 27001:2005, ISO 20000, ISO 9001 and tested according to SAS 70 Type II (ISAE 3402).
Users can manage access to business documents via the assignment of individual access rights. The management of versions automatically creates a copy of the document after each edit. This ensures complete traceability of all working steps.
The mobile usage on smartphones (e.g. Android, iPhone) and media tablets (e.g. iPad) is supported by open standards such as HTTPS, WebDAV, CalDAV and CMIS as well as apps for the Android and iOS operating systems.
- Fabasoft Folio Enterprise
- Fabasoft Folio Compliance
- Fabasoft Folio Governance
- ECM-Award 2012 Austria
On April 26, 2012, SPAR and Fabasoft won the ECM Award 2012 in the category “Innovative Implementation”. The submitted project “New Document Management System for SPAR” focused on the implementation of Folio at the SPAR Österreich Group (SPAR Austria Group).
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
Since 2009 Fabasoft has been listed as a „niche player“ in the Gartner Magic Quadrant Enterprise Content Management, which is a specific market research study conducted yearly by the US independent analyst group Gartner.
- First MoReq2 Certificate Worldwide for Fabasoft Folio Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- Overview Fabasoft Folio Certificates and Security Standards Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- Finance Yahoo.com: SPAR and Fabasoft winning the ECM-Award 2012 Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- BörseExpress English: Spar has opted Fabasoft Folio as new document management system Retrieved July 27, 2012.
- Magic Quadrant Enterprise Content Management 2010 Retrieved July 27, 2012.