|Available in||German, English|
Fabasoft eGov-Suite is an application software product for document and records management for the public sector. For example, the software is used to implement eGovernment in the Federal Republic of Austria.  
Development and Importance
Fabasoft eGov Suite was developed by Fabasoft in Linz, Austria. The software seamlessly captures files, records and documents throughout their entire life cycle (Document Lifecycle Management], up to transactional online-service. The solution is used in several European public administrations and has been certified repeatedly against regional standards. Irrespective of the platform, operation in both a Windows and an Open Source environment is possible. The Fabasoft eGov Suite Web Service is available on the basis of a service orientated architecture.
Fabasoft eGov-Suite is a leading product for electronic file and process management in the German-speaking countries. The product provides a general product specification which is supplemented by general or customer-specific requirements through partners in non-German speaking countries. Currently the product is used in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Slovakia Portugal, the UK and Russia.
- Gerald Martinetz, Markus Schett, Andreas Voglmayr: Fabasoft Project Competence. Fabasoft Press 2006. ISBN 3-902495-18-9, ISBN 978-3-902495-18-1
- Karl Mayrhofer: The Fabasoft Project Model, Fabasoft Press 2006. ISBN 3-902495-19-7, ISBN 978-3-902495-19-8
- Helmut Fallmann, Robert Hell, Christoph Jerschitz: The Fabasoft Reference Architecture in a Microsoft Windows Environment. Fabasoft Press 2006. ISBN 3-902495-20-0, ISBN 978-3-902495-20-4
The software is available as commercial software.
- Platform Digital Austria Recalled on August 29, 2011
- Project Electronic record system (ELAK) Recalled on August 29, 2011
- News Swiss Confederation: Cross-Departmental Processes completely paperless even in Federal Council meetings Recalled on June 28, 2012
- DWC Slovakia Recalled on September 1, 2011