From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fabbri is an Italian surname. It may refer to a number of Italian people, places, companies, etc.
- Alejandro Fabbri, Argentine tennis player
- Alfredo Fabbri (born 1926), Italian painter. (See: Alfredo Fabbri (Italian))
- Daniele Fabbri, the real name of Daniele Luttazzi (born 1961), Italian comedian, writer, satirist, illustrator and singer/songwriter
- Diego Fabbri (1911–1980), Italian playwright
- Edmondo Fabbri (1921–1995), Italian footballer and coach
- Fabio Fabbri (born 1933), Italian minister of defence, 1993–4
- Franco Fabbri (born 1949), Brazilian-born Italian musician, musicologist and broadcaster
- Francesca Fabbri (born 1963), Italian artist
- Inez Fabbri (1831-1909), Austro-American opera singer and impresaria
- Luce Fabbri (1908–2000), Italian anarchist writer, publisher and daughter of Luigi
- Luigi Fabbri (1877–1935), Italian anarchist, writer, agitator and propagandist
- Marcello Fabbri (1923–), Italian poet
- Néstor Fabbri (born 1968), Argentine footballer
- Paolo Fabbri, Italian musicologist
- Robby Fabbri, Canadian ice hockey player
- Robert Fabbri (novelist), Swiss author
- Fabbri (Montefalco), a locality (or frazione) of the commune of Montefalco in the Province of Perugia
- The Fabbri Group, an Italian amusement rides manufacturer, based in Bergantino
- Fratelli Fabbri Editori, an Italian publishing house now part of Rcs MediaGroup
- Fabbri and Partners Ltd., an English publishing house
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fabbri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.