|Associated acts||the Bristols|
Delsol was born and grew up in France. In 1995, she moved to England, attracted by the London music scene. There she met the producers Liam Watson and Ed Deegan, and became the lead singer of the Bristols, a group produced by Watson and Deegan.
That same year the group's first single, "Questions I Can't Answer", was released by Damaged Goods. Delsol toured Europe for much of the next five years with other Damaged Goods acts, including Thee Headcoats, and Cee Bee Beaumont.
After two albums and three singles, Delsol decided to pursue a solo career. In 2004, she and producer Liam Watson released No Time for Sorrows. The thirteen-track album had twelve songs in English and one in French.
Between You and Me, Delsol's second solo album, was also produced by Liam Watson. The album includes collaborations with George Miller and Peter Bernhard. Of the fourteen tracks, three are in French.
Delsol's third solo album "On My Mind" was released in 2010.
Albums with the Bristols
- Introducing… the Bristols (Damaged Goods, 2000)
- Tune In With… the Bristols (Damaged Goods, 2001)
- the best of Fabienne Delsol & the Bristols (Damaged Goods, 2007)
- No Time for Sorrows (Damaged Goods, 2004)
- Between You and Me (Damaged Goods, 2007)
- On My Mind (Damaged Goods, 2010)
|This article about an English musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|