Fabio Reinhart (born March 23, 1942 in Bellinzona) Swiss architect.
Reinhart studied architecture at the Polytechnic of Zürich, where he graduated in 1969.
In the 1970s he got associated with Bruno Reichlin and opened a practice in Lugano. They were strongly influenced by Italian architect Aldo Rossi.
Reinhart has been a professor of architecture at the ETH Zurich since 1985, and at the Gesamthochschule Kassel since 1987.
- Tonini House, Torricella-Taverne, Switzerland (1974)
- Sartori House, Riveo, Switzerland (1976)
- Croci House, Mendrisio, Switzerland (1979–89)
- Factory at Coesfeld-Lette, Germany (1983-7; with Santiago Calatrava)
- Motorway hotel, Bellinzona, Switzerland (1990)
- Parliament of Albania, Tirana, Albania (2007)