Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fabric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fabric is a textile material, short for "textile fabric".
Fabric may also refer to:
- Fabric (club), a nightclub in London, England
- Fabric (geology), the spatial and geometric configuration of elements within a rock
- Fabric (play), a play about human trafficking
- "Fabric", a song from Haven by Dark Tranquillity
- "Fabric", a song from Iridescence by Brockhampton
- Fabric computing, a consolidated high-performance computing platform
- Switched fabric, a computer network topology where many devices connect with each other via switches
- "The fabric" is used to refer to the way that spacetime has a composition of quantum strings in any given volume of space, seen as behaving like a fabric.
- Fabric, a district of Timișoara, Romania