Fabrica di Roma is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Viterbo in the Italian region Latium, located about 80 kilometres (50 mi) northwest of Rome and about 25 kilometres (16 mi) west of Viterbo.
Fabrica di Roma borders the following municipalities: Carbognano, Castel Sant'Elia, Civita Castellana, Corchiano, Nepi, Vallerano, Vignanello.
- Collegiata di San Silvestro, enlarged and renovated in the 16th century. In the apse is a 16th-century fresco by the Torresani brothers.
- Church of Santa Madre della Pietà, from the late 15th century
- Farnese Castle, restored in 1539 by Pierluigi Farnese, who annexed it to the Duchy of Castro.
- Ruins of Falerii Novi, with the ancient church of S. Maria in Falerii and the catacumbs of S. Gratiliano and S.ta Felicissima.
- ^ All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.