Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fabrication or fabricate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fabrication may refer to:
- Manufacturing, specifically the crafting of individual parts as a solo product or as part of a larger combined product.
Processes in arts, crafts and manufacturing
- Art fabrication, production of large or technically difficult artworks
- Metal fabrication, the building of metal structures by cutting, bending, and assembling
- Prefabrication, assembling components of a structure and transporting them to the site where the structure is to be located
- Semiconductor device fabrication, the process used to create integrated circuits in everyday electronic devices
- Fabrication (lie), a type of lie
- Fabrication (science), a form of scientific misconduct
- Fabricator (intelligence), a source agent or officer that produces fraudulent or false information
- Fable, a literary genre
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fabrication.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.