From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fabricator (disambiguation))
|Look up fabricator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fabricator may refer to:
- Fabricator (mechanical skill), a person versed in many trades who is able to construct a complex finished product from a simple idea
- Fabricator (intelligence), a source agent that provides fraudulent or false information
- Fabrication (disambiguation), several meanings
- Digital fabricator, a device designed to make (almost) anything
- Surface fabricator, a person or device that transforms one surface into another, or constructs a surface
- Fabricator (BWO album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fabricator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.