(Redirected from Fabricator (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fabricator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fabricator may refer to:
- Fabricator (mechanical skill), a person versed in many trades who is able to construct a complex finished product from a simple idea
- Fabricator (intelligence), a source agent that provides fraudulent or false information
- Fabrication (disambiguation), several meanings
- Digital fabricator, a device designed to make (almost) anything
- Surface fabricator, a person or device that transforms one surface into another, or constructs a surface
- Fabricator (album), BWO's third studio album, 2007
- Fabricator notice
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fabricator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.