Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fabulous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fabulous may refer to:
- Fabulous (band), a 1991 British prank rock band
- Fabulous (album), a collection of classic disco anthem covers sung by Sheena Easton, released in 2000
- "Fabulous", a 1957 song by Charlie Gracie
- "Fabulous" (Jaheim song), a 2002 song by Jaheim
- "Fabulous" (High School Musical song), a 2007 song from the film High School Musical
- Fabolous (born 1977), hip-hop artist
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fabulous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.