Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fabulous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fabulous may refer to:
- Fabulous (band), a 1991 British prank rock band
- Fabulous (album), a collection of classic disco anthem covers sung by Sheena Easton, released in 2000
- "Fabulous", a 1957 song by Charlie Gracie
- "Fabulous" (Jaheim song), a 2002 song by Jaheim
- "Fabulous" (High School Musical song), a 2007 song from the film High School Musical
- Fabolous (born 1977), hip-hop artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fabulous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.