Jump to navigation Jump to search
Facebook Revolution may refer to different revolutions and protests, which were coordinated using Facebook:
- 2009 Iranian presidential election protests, following the 2009 Iranian presidential election against the disputed victory of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- Media curbs and usage of social networking sites in Kashmir, India, protests against the "Bloody Summer" of 2010
- Egyptian revolution of 2011, overthrowing President Hosni Mubarak
- Tunisian Revolution, overthrowing President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali, 2011
- Euromaidan, a wave of demonstrations and civil unrest in Ukraine, 2013
- Romanian presidential election, 2014, protests over the presidential elections in November 2014
- 2014 Hong Kong protests or "Umbrella Revolution", a series of sit-in street demonstrations protesting proposed reforms to the Hong Kong electoral system
- 2017 pro-jallikattu protests, India, against the Supreme Court's order to ban a traditional Tamil bull-taming sport
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Facebook Revolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.