(Redirected from Facebook revolution)
Facebook Revolution may refer to different revolutions and protests, which were coordinated using Facebook:
- 2009–2010 Iranian election protests, following the 2009 Iranian presidential election against the disputed victory of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- 2011 Egyptian revolution, overthrowing President Hosni Mubarak
- 2011 Tunisian revolution, overthrowing President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali
- Media curbs and usage of social networking sites in Kashmir, protests against the "Bloody Summer" of 2010
- Euromaidan Revolution in Ukraine, beginning in November 2013.
- Romanian presidential election, 2014, usage of Facebook by Romanian citizens for the presidential elections in November 2014
- Umbrella Revolution in Hong Kong, people changed their profile pictures to yellow ribbons to show support to the protest and shared information in the scene
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Facebook Revolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- 2017 pro-jallikattu protests, with the ONLY help of social media, the protests for jallikattu has forever changed the social and political discourse in India