Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up facelift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Facelift is the common name for rhytidectomy, a cosmetic surgery procedure.
Facelift may also refer to:
- Facelift (product), the revival of a product through cosmetic means such as changing its appearance
- Facelift (automobile), minor revisions to a car model in the middle of its production run
- Facelift (album), a 1990 album by Alice in Chains
- Facelift (TV series), a New Zealand comedy show
- "Face Lift" (CSI), an episode of the television show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- "Facelift", a song by Soft Machine from the album Third
- Croydon facelift, a women's hairstyle
- Debbie Travis' Facelift, a Canadian home-improvement television program
- Window dressing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Facelift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.