From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up facelift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Facelift is the common name for rhytidectomy, a cosmetic surgery procedure.
Facelift may also refer to:
- Facelift (product), the revival of a product through cosmetic means such as changing its appearance
- Facelift (automobile), minor revisions to a car model in the middle of its production run
- Facelift (album), a 1990 album by Alice in Chains
- Facelift (TV series), a New Zealand comedy show
- "Face Lift" (CSI), an episode of the television show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- "Facelift", a song by Soft Machine from the album Third
- Croydon facelift, a women's hairstyle
- Debbie Travis' Facelift, a Canadian home-improvement television program
- Window dressing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Facelift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.