From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fact or facts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fact is an idea which is considered to be wholly and absolutely true.
Fact or Facts may also refer to:
- Fact (UK magazine), an online music magazine
- Fact (band), a Japanese post-hardcore band
- Fact (album), the self-titled album of Japanese post-hardcore band Fact
- "Facts" (song), a 2015 song from hip-hop artist Kanye West
- Fact (law), a statement which is found to be true after hearing evidence
- Fact (data warehouse), a value or measurement, which represents a fact about the managed entity or system
- Fact, a verifiable and objective observation in science
- Fact, a true proposition or something that makes a proposition true in philosophy; see truthmaker
- Fact (U.S. magazine), a former American publication that commented on controversial topics
- Fact, a left-wing British magazine edited by Raymond Postgate
- "Facts", a poem by Lewis Carroll
- FACT Kochi, a fertiliser and chemical manufacturing company in Kochi, Kerala, India
- FACTS or F.A.C.T.S. is a Belgian science fiction, fantasy, comics and anime convention
- FACT (disambiguation) (including FACTS)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fact.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.