Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -faction, faction, factionalism, or factions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faction or factionalism may refer to:
- Political faction, a group of people with a common political purpose
- Faction (literature), a type of historical novel based on fact
- Faction (Planescape), political factions in the game Planescape
- The Faction, a punk rock band
- Faction Punk, a music channel on Sirius Satellite Radio
- Factions (Divergent)
- Faction fighting, an English term for Irish mass stick fights, see Bataireacht
- Free and Independent Faction, a Romanian political party
- Guild Wars Factions, a 2006 computer game developed by ArenaNet
- Red Faction, a 2001 computer game developed by THQ
- Video-gaming clan, an association of players of multiplayer games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.