|Look up factotum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Factotum may refer to:
- A handyman, employed as a servant
- Body man, in U.S. political jargon, a personal assistant to a politician or candidate
- Factotum (novel), a 1975 novel by Charles Bukowski
- Factotum (film), a 2005 film adaptation of the novel
- Factotum (arts organisation), an arts organisation based in Belfast
- factotum (software), an authentication system of Plan 9
- "Largo al factotum", an aria from The Barber of Seville by Gioachino Rossini
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Factotum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.