Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up factotum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Factotum may refer to:
- A handyman, employed as a servant
- Body man, in U.S. political jargon, a personal assistant to a politician or candidate
- Factotum (novel), a 1975 novel by Charles Bukowski
- Factotum (film), a 2005 film adaptation of the novel
- Factotum (arts organisation), an arts organisation based in Belfast
- factotum (software), an authentication system of Plan 9
- "Largo al factotum", an aria from The Barber of Seville by Gioachino Rossini
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Factotum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.