Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up faculty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faculty may refer to:
- Faculty (academic staff), the academic staff of a university (North American usage)
- Faculty (division), a division within a university (usage outside of North America)
- Faculty (instrument), an instrument or warrant in canon law, especially a judicial or quasi-judicial warrant from an ecclesiastical court or tribunal
- Aspects of intelligence ("cognitive faculties")
- Senses of sight, hearing, touch, etc. ("perceptive faculties")
- The Faculty, a 1998 horror/sci-fi movie by Robert Rodriguez
- The Faculty (TV series), a 1996 American sitcom
- The rights of a priest to celebrate or perform various liturgical functions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faculty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.