From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up faculty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faculty may refer to:
- Faculty (academic staff), the academic staff of a university (North American usage)
- Faculty (division), a division within a university (usage outside of North America)
- Faculty (instrument), an instrument or warrant in canon law, especially a judicial or quasi-judicial warrant from an ecclesiastical court or tribunal
in India universities also use the word faculty in university education academic staff
- Aspects of intelligence ("cognitive faculties")
- Senses of sight, hearing, touch, etc. ("perceptive faculties")
- The Faculty, a horror/sci-fi movie by Robert Rodriguez
- The rights of a priest to celebrate or perform various liturgical functions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faculty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.