From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fade or fading in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fade or Fading may refer to:
Science and technology
- Fading, a loss of signal strength at a radio receiver
- Fade (audio engineering), a gradual change in sound volume
- Brake fade, in vehicle braking systems, a reduction in stopping power after repeated use
- FADE, a type of anti-piracy software
Film, television and theatre
- Fade (filmmaking), a cinematographic technique
- Fade (lighting), in stage lighting, a gradual change in intensity of a light source
- Fade (2007 film), a film starring Devon Odessa
- The Fades (TV series), a 2011 UK supernatural drama series
- Fade (band), a Japanese alternative rock band
- The Fades, a British indie rock band
- The Fading, an Israeli metal band
- Fade (Remove Silence album), 2010
- Fade (Yo La Tengo album), 2013
- The Fades (album), a 2007 album by the Fades
- "Fade" (Blue Angel song), 1980
- "Fade" (Jakwob song), 2013
- "Fade" (Kristine W song), 2009
- "Fade" (Staind song), 2001
- "Fade", a song by Solu Music
- "Fading" (song), a 2010 song by Rihanna
- Fade (video game), a point-and-click adventure game for the Pocket PC/Windows Mobile platform
- Hi-top fade, a hairstyle
- Fade, a measure used by Innova Discs to evaluate flying disc performance
- Fade, a characteristic of a shot in golf stroke mechanics
- All pages beginning with "Fade"
- All pages with titles containing "Fade"
- All pages beginning with "fading"
- All pages with titles containing "fading"
- Fade away (disambiguation)
- Fade in (disambiguation)
- Fade out (disambiguation)
- Fade to Black (disambiguation)
- Fade to Grey (disambiguation)
- Faded (disambiguation)
- Fader (disambiguation)
- Gradient (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.