From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fagot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fagot may refer to any of the following:
- Jean-Noël Fagot (born 1958), French ice speed skater
- Emilio Fagot (1883 – 1946), Puerto Rican politician
- Jacques Sébastien François Léonce Marie Paul Fagot (1842 – 1908), French malacologist
- Samuel Pierre Auguste Fagot (1797 – 1858), builder of the Uncle Sam Plantation
- Véronique Fagot, 1977 Miss France
- Bassoon (Italian: fagotto, German: Fagott, Russian: фагот), musical instrument
- 9K111 Fagot, Soviet SACLOS wire-guided anti-tank missile system
- MiG-15 Fagot, Soviet turbojet fighter; see Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15
- Fagot, or Koroviev, character in The Master and Margarita
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fagot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.