Evcen at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival
4 June 1986|
|Education||History at Boğaziçi University|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Spouse(s)||Burak Özçivit (m. 2017)|
Fahriye Evcen (born 4 June 1986) is a German-Turkish actress. She is best known for her roles as Necla Tekin on Yaprak Dökümü based on the novel by Reşat Nuri Güntekin, and as Feride in the TV series Çalıkuşu, based on the novel by Reşat Nuri Güntekin.
Life and career
Her maternal family are Circassians, while her paternal family are Turkish immigrants from Kavala, Greece. Evcen was born in Solingen and spent a difficult time in Germany with her family during her childhood. At the age of seven, when the German Neo-Nazis started burning the homes of the Turks in the city of Solingen, Evcen's family kept the lights of their houses closed all the time. In Turkey, while she was on a vacation, she took part in Oya Aydoğan's program, and she introduced Evcen' to producer İbrahim Mertoğlu. While she was studying sociology at Düsseldorf Heinrich-Heine University, she received an offer to work on a TV series as an actress; thus, she finished her studies and moved to Istanbul with her mother. She portrayed the character of Necla on the TV series Yaprak Dökümü. Evcen had her first cinematic debut with the movie Cennet which was released on 11 April 2008, and at the same year she was cast in a leading role in the movie Aşk Tutulması. As Evcen had not finished her studies in Germany, she enrolled in Boğaziçi University and studied history. She later played the character Feride in the TV series Çalıkuşu produced by TİMS Productions. She later acted in the movie Aşk Sana Benzer opposite her Çalıkuşu co-star Burak Özçivit.
On 29 June 2017, she married actor and model Burak Özçivit at Sait Halim Paşa Waterside in Istanbul. In 2017, she ranked ninth Buzznet's list of the "World's 30 Most Beautiful Women" in which the likes of Gigi Hadid, Emma Watson, Adriana Lima, Hillary Clinton and Angelina Jolie were also named.
|2010||Spur des terrors takiye / Takiye: Allah yolunda||Sevde||German, Turkish|
|2011||Signora Enrica||Young Signora Enrica||Italian, Turkish|
|2015||Aşk Sana Benzer||Deniz|
|2006–2010||Yaprak Dökümü||Necla Tekin|
|2014||Kurt Seyit ve Şura||Mürvet (Murka)|
- "Güzelliğin yanında zekan da varsa hiçbir şey sana külfet olmaz". Archived from the original on 28 October 2016.
- "Başrolde Nazi". Takvim. 9 April 2013. Archived from the original on 4 May 2016.
- "Almanya, Fahriye Evcen'i de yaktı". Ankara Haber. 9 April 2013. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016.
- Tavşanoğlu, Serkan. "Fahriye Evcen Özel Röportajı". sinemalar.com. Archived from the original on 5 March 2016.
- "Ünlüler nasıl keşfedildi?". Hürriyet. 4 September 2015. Archived from the original on 27 September 2015. Retrieved 8 September 2015.
- Koç, Ali Tufan (3 July 2011). "Hayatımda hiç 'koyver gitsin' demedim". Radikal. Archived from the original on 6 October 2015. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- "Feride, Fahriye'nin gözlerinde canlandı". Archived from the original on 5 October 2015.
- "Fahriye Evcen ile Burak Özçivit'in aşk hikayesi". Archived from the original on 6 October 2015.
- "Fahriye Evcen ve Burak Özçivit'in düğünü". Haberturk.com. 29 June 2017. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- Salik, Rüya (5 April 2017). "Dünyanın en güzel 30 kadını". Milliyet. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
|This article about a German film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|