Fahriye Evcen in 2015
Burak Özçivit (m. 2017)
Fahriye Evcen (born 4 June 1986) is a German-Turkish actress. She is best known for her roles as Necla Tekin on Yaprak Dökümü based on the novel by Reşat Nuri Güntekin, and as Feride in the TV series Çalıkuşu, based on the novel by Reşat Nuri Güntekin.
Life and career
She was born in Solingen, Germany Her maternal family are Circassians, while her paternal family are Turkish immigrants from Kavala, Greece. At young age while she was on a vacation in Turkey, she took part in a program of Oya Aydoğan, who introduced her to producer İbrahim Mertoğlu. While she was studying sociology at Düsseldorf Heinrich-Heine University, she received an offer to work on a TV series as an actress, and Evcen moved to Istanbul. One of her first prominent roles was that of the character of Necla on the TV series Yaprak Dökümü. Her first cinematic debut with the movie Cennet, released in 2008, and at the same year she was cast in a leading role in the movie Aşk Tutulması. As Evcen had not finished her studies in Germany, she enrolled in Boğaziçi University and studied history. She later played the character Feride in the TV series Çalıkuşu produced by TİMS Productions. She later acted in the movie Aşk Sana Benzer. In 2017 she acted in the TV series Ölene Kadar opposite Engin Akyürek and also played in the movie Sonsuz Aşk.
On 29 June 2017, she married actor and model Burak Özçivit in Istanbul. Their son, named Karan, was born on 13 April 2019. In 2017, she ranked ninth on Buzznet's list of the "World's 30 Most Beautiful Women" in which the likes of Gigi Hadid, Emma Watson, Adriana Lima, Hillary Clinton and Angelina Jolie were also named.
|2010||Spur des terrors takiye / Takiye: Allah yolunda||Sevde||German, Turkish|
|2011||Signora Enrica||Young Signora Enrica||Italian, Turkish|
|2015||Aşk Sana Benzer||Deniz|
|2006–2010||Yaprak Dökümü||Necla Tekin|
|2014||Kurt Seyit ve Şura||Mürvet (Murka)|
- "Ünlüler nasıl keşfedildi?". Hürriyet. 4 September 2015. Archived from the original on 27 September 2015. Retrieved 8 September 2015.
- Koç, Ali Tufan (3 July 2011). "Hayatımda hiç 'koyver gitsin' demedim". Radikal. Archived from the original on 6 October 2015. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- "Feride, Fahriye'nin gözlerinde canlandı". Archived from the original on 5 October 2015.
- "Fahriye Evcen ve Burak Özçivit'in düğünü". Haberturk. 29 June 2017. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Fahriye Evcen oğlu Karan'ı göstermedi ama..." Takvim. 18 April 2019. Retrieved 11 October 2019.
- Salik, Rüya (5 April 2017). "Dünyanın en güzel 30 kadını". Milliyet. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
|This article about a German film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|