(Redirected from Fail-Safe (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
A fail-safe describes a device which, if or when it fails, will cause a minimum of harm.
Fail-safe may also refer to:
- Fail-Safe Investing a personal finance book by Harry Browne
- Fail-Safe (novel), a 1962 novel about an accidental sortie of American nuclear bombers against the USSR
- "Fail Safe" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the science fiction television series
- Failsafe (UK band), a Preston-based punk rock band
- "Failsafe", a song first recorded by The Choir Practice and that appeared on the New Pornographers album "Challengers"
- "Fail-Safe" (Legends of Tomorrow), an episode of Legends of Tomorrow
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fail-safe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.