From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up failure, fail, fàil, fáil, or Fäil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Failure|
Failure is not meeting a desirable or intended objective.
Failure may also refer to:
- Failure (King Missile album), 1998
- Failure (The Posies album), 1988
- Failure (Assemblage 23 album), 2001
- Failure (Outbreak album), 2006
- Failure (band), a 1990s rock band
- "Failure" (Sevendust song), a 2006 song by the alternative metal band Sevendust
- "Failure", a 2011 song by Juliana Hatfield from the album There's Always Another Girl
- "Failure" (Breaking Benjamin song), a 2015 song by the rock band Breaking Benjamin
- Failure Magazine, a magazine started in 2000
Fail may refer to:
- Fail, Viseu, a parish in Portugal
- Structural failure, a material stressed to its strength limit
- In pattern matching, failure is when a (sub)pattern does not match a string
- Failure rate
- Market failure
- All pages with a title containing Failure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Failure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.