From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up faint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faint may refer to:
- Syncope (medicine), a medical term for fainting
- Lightheadedness, in the sense of "feeling faint"
- "Faint" (song), by Linkin Park
- Feint, a maneuver designed to distract or mislead
- "Feint", a song by Epica (band)
- The Faint, a dance-punk/rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.