Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up faint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faint, Feint or Fainting may refer to:
- Syncope (medicine), a medical term for fainting
- Lightheadedness, in the sense of "feeling faint"
- Feint, a maneuver designed to distract or mislead
- Feint ruled paper, printed stationery
- "Faint" (song), by Linkin Park
- The Faint, a dance-punk/rock band
- "Feint", a song by Epica (band)
- Feint, a drum & bass artist signed to Monstercat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.