From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up faint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faint may refer to:
- Syncope (medicine), a medical term for fainting
- Lightheadedness, in the sense of "feeling faint"
- Feint, a maneuver designed to distract or mislead
- Feint ruled paper, printed stationery
- "Faint" (song), by Linkin Park
- The Faint, a dance-punk/rock band
- "Feint", a song by Epica (band)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.