Fair trade (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Fair trader)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fair trade or fairtrade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fair trade is a social movement to help producers in developing countries achieve better trading conditions.
Fairtrade or fair trade may also refer to:
- Fair trade law, a law in the United States permitting manufacturers to specify a minimum retail price
- Fair Trade Certified Mark
- Fair trade certification
- Fairtrade certification, a widespread standard for labelling products produced by fair trade, overseen by FLO International
- Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International
- FLO International, Fairtrade International
- Fair Trade Services, an American record label
- Office of Fair Trading
- Trade justice, efforts to counteract unfair consequences of globalisation and of free trade
- "Fair Trade" (Land of the Lost), an episode of the 1974 television series
- "Fair Trade" (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of the television series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fair trade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.