Fairacres, New Mexico
|Fairacres, New Mexico|
|• Total||2.110 sq mi (5.46 km2)|
|• Land||2.110 sq mi (5.46 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||3,898 ft (1,188 m)|
|• Density||390/sq mi (150/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||888947|
Fairacres is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Doña Ana County, New Mexico, United States. Its population was 824 as of the 2010 census. Fairacres has a post office with ZIP code 88033, which opened on June 15, 1926. U.S. Route 70 passes through the community.
- Barbara Funkhouser, first woman to serve as editor of the El Paso Times (1980–1986), operated the Tatreault Vineyard in Fairacres
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Fairacres". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved March 4, 2014.
- Hinojosa, Alex (2014-08-16). "Barbara Funkhouser, former El Paso Times editor, dies at 84". El Paso Times. Archived from the original on 2014-09-21. Retrieved 2014-09-21.
|This New Mexico state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|