From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fairbanks is a city in Alaska. It may also refer to:
- Places in the United States
- Fairbanks North Star Borough, Alaska, a borough (equivalent to a county) in Alaska
- Fairbanks, California, unincorporated community in El Dorado County
- Fairbanks, Mendocino County, California, former settlement
- Fairbanks Ranch, California, census designated place
- Fairbanks, Alachua County, Florida
- Fairbanks, Moultrie County, Illinois
- Fairbanks, Indiana, unincorporated community
- Fairbanks, Maine, town
- Fairbanks House, Massachusetts, built in 1637 is the oldest woodframe house in the U.S.A.
- Fairbanks, Minnesota, unincorporated community
- Fairbanks, Chaves County, New Mexico
- Fairbanks, Oregon, populated place in Wasco County
- Fairbanks, Houston, Texas
- Fairbanks, Whitman County, Washington
- Fairbanks, Wisconsin, town
- Fairbanks, Louisiana, unincorporated community
- Fairbanks (MBTA station), Brookline, Massachusetts
- Fairbanks disease, a genetic disorder affecting bone growth, also known as multiple epiphyseal dysplasia
People with the surname Fairbanks:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fairbanks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.