Fairchild Mountain, viewed from Trail Ridge Road
|Elevation||13,508 ft (4,117 m) |
|Prominence||922 ft (281 m) |
|Isolation||1.19 mi (1.92 km) |
|Parent peak||Ypsilon Mountain|
|Location||Rocky Mountain National Park,|
Larimer County, Colorado, U.S.
|Parent range||Mummy Range|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Trail Ridge, Colorado
Fairchild Mountain is a high mountain summit in the Mummy Range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 13,508-foot (4,117 m) thirteener is located in the Rocky Mountain National Park Wilderness, 9.6 miles (15.5 km) northwest (bearing 311°) of the Town of Estes Park in Larimer County, Colorado, United States.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Fairchild Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- The elevation of Fairchild Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.692 m (+5.55 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Fairchild Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fairchild Mountain.|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|