St Thomas a Becket church
Fairfield shown within Kent
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||South East Coast|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
Fairfield is part of the Church of England parish of Brookland and Fairfield on Walland Marsh (part of Romney Marsh) in the Shepway District of Kent, England. Until 1934 it was a civil parish, but was then absorbed into the civil parish of Snargate. The area lies west of the village of Brookland.
Church of St Thomas a Becket
The church has been used as a filming location, including for:
- 2011 BBC adaption of Great Expectations
- Great Expectations (2012 film)
- Parade's End (TV series)
- The Canterbury Tales (film)
- "Brookland and Fairfield". A Church Near You. Archbishops' Council. Retrieved 29 December 2011.
- "Fairfield AP/CP". A Vision of Britain through Time. University of Portsmouth. Retrieved 29 December 2011.
- Historic England. "Church of St Thomas a Becket and Mounting Block Attached (406840)". Images of England. Retrieved 29 December 2011.
- "St Thomas a Becket, Fairfield". A Church Near You. Archbishops' Council. Retrieved 29 December 2011.
Media related to Fairfield, Kent at Wikimedia Commons
- St Thomas à Becket at Fairfield
- Fairfield (The Isolated Church)
- Fairfield, Kent War Memorials Transcription Project
|This Kent location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|