Fairfield Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.39 sq mi (94.2 km2)|
|• Land||36.39 sq mi (94.2 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||627 ft (191 m)|
|• Density||10.3/sq mi (4.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61283, 61344, 61361|
|GNIS feature ID||0428985|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.39 square miles (94.2 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Amish, Anderson Family and Yorktown.
Airports and landing strips
- Lisa Landing Strip
- Hennepin Canal Parkway State Park (north quarter)
- Bureau Valley Community Unit School District 340
- Prophetstown-Lyndon-Tampico Community Unit School District 3
- Illinois' 14th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Fairfield Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Prophetstown Township, Whiteside County||Tampico Township, Whiteside County||Hahnaman Township, Whiteside County|
|Yorktown Township, Henry County||Greenville Township|
|Alba Township, Henry County||Gold Township||Manlius Township|